Our engineering division is the backbone of our operation, and it supports all of our activities. With 140 years of heavy engineering experience there are very few companies that have the skills and reputation of W&H Engineering Services. W&H is globally recognised in the industrial sector for quality, reliability and innovative design.
Our modern, well equipped workshops and highly skilled staff provide the foundation for the wide range of sub-contract services we offer.
- CNC Turning and Milling.
- Large Diameter Turning and Grinding.
- Horizontal and Vertical Boring.
- 3D CAD Modeling and Design.
- Build and Test Facilities.
ISO 9001:2008 accredited systems will ensure material traceability and 100% product inspection. Materials commonly processed.
- Low Alloys : AISI 41XX series, AISI 8630, 9/Cr-1Mo
- Stainless & Duplex : 316, 420 MOD, 17/4ph, S32760,S32550 Duplex
- Nickel and Super Alloys: Alloy 625 & 925, K-500 Monel, Titanium
- Yellow Metals : CZ121 Brass and CA104 alum Bronze
- General Materials : Mild Steel, Aluminium, Engineering Plastics.
Our welders are coded for a range of materials and the fabrication workshops are segregated for carbon and stainless steel processing. We have a range of supply partners to provide third party inspection and NDT. Painting, Coatings, Xylan, Copper, phosphate, and Heat Treatment are all certified in our documentation packages.
Design, Fabricate, Machine, Build and Test. Tradition and Innovation since 1873.