Our History - Woollard & Henry
174
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-174,page-child,parent-pageid-12,bridge-core-2.0.3,cookies-not-set,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,qode-theme-ver-19.1,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.5,vc_responsive
 

Our History

1873

Dandy Roll business started by Ernest Woollard

1930’s

Mr Richard Henry invested to create Woollard & Henry

1950’s

Commenced exports to Europe, Scandinavia and India

1984

The last Woollard family member left the business

1997

Extension to Factory

2002

Mr Alistair Henry retired; company is sold to its employees

2009

Woollard & Henry begins manufacturing collaboration with Reflex Marine

2009

Opening of Frankfurt, Offenbach Germany Design office and service centre

Woollard & Henry enters renewable energy sector providing services

2010

Further extension to the Factory

2014

Woollard & Henry opens CNC Machining Centre in Gdansk, Poland

2017

Woollard & Henry invests in shareholding of OGV XL Ltd

2018

Woollard & Henry completes major shareholding acquisition of PAMA GmbH

TODAY