Our History - History and Growth
174
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-174,page-child,parent-pageid-12,bridge-core-2.0.3,cookies-not-set,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,qode-theme-ver-19.1,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.5,vc_responsive
 

Our History

WH Lipex Logo

2020

Woollard & Henry completes acquisition of Lipex Engineering GmbH to create WH Lipex

2018

Woollard & Henry completes major shareholding acquisition of PAMA GmbH

2017

Woollard & Henry invests in shareholding of OGV XL Ltd

2014

Woollard & Henry opens CNC Machining Centre in Gdansk, Poland

2010

Further extension to the Factory

2009

Opening of Frankfurt, Offenbach Germany Design office and service centre

Woollard & Henry enters renewable energy sector providing services

2009

Woollard & Henry begins manufacturing collaboration with Reflex Marine

2002

Mr Alistair Henry retired; company is sold to its employees

1997

Extension to Factory

1984

The last Woollard family member left the business

1950’s

Commenced exports to Europe, Scandinavia and India

1930’s

Mr Richard Henry invested to create Woollard & Henry

1873

Dandy Roll business started by Ernest Woollard