Designed to complement our industry leading Dandy Rolls, our Dandy Roll Systems from 200mm to 2000mm are in use in mills around the world. Our systems can be tailored and manufactured to satisfy your needs.
Woollard & Henry’s complete Dandy System is designed to complement our industry leading Dandy Rolls. With their reinforced design and opposing geodetically wound wire structure, the Woollard & Henry Dandy Roll is the most robust and accurate in its field, and therefore the Woollard & Henry’s reputation for quality and expertise in this market makes the offer of a full Dandy System a pre-requisite.
Used on multitude of paper grades, the Woollard & Henry’s full Dandy System proves invaluable in ensuring optimum paper formation and consolidation and watermark clarity.
Features and benefits:
- Bespoke built in a modular fashion, to suit your exact needs
- The system is constructed to an open design, reducing the likelihood of build-up of pulp, as well as reducing the possibility of costly breaks on the paper machine
- Offers a fully integrated cleaning system
- The Upstream Save All Tray catches and removes the water and fibres from the roll cleaning, preventing them from being thrown upstream
- The Downstream Save All Tray prevents water droplets being thrown beyond the wet line, potentially damaging the sheet formation
- Components such as the Catch Roll and the Doctor Blades further ensure that water droplets and the fibres are safely and effectively removed
As part of our Dandy Roll Systems we are also able to offer excellent expertise in the designing and manufacturing of Dandy Rolls, Under Dandy Vacuum Boxes and Watermarks.