Developed by our team of paper engineers to improve moisture control during the paper making process, AccuSteam will help increase paper quality and paper making efficiency.
Developed by our team of paper industry engineers, who have designed and installed Steam Showers worldwide, our AccuSteam is widely regarded as leading the field, in terms of superior design, performance, low maintenance and fast return on investment. Besides offering new installations, we also offer upgrades and servicing of existing units.
We also offer trial units, so you can try out how the AccuSteam can best improve your production process.
Features and benefits:
- Bespoke design, tailored to your specific needs
- Impressive improvements in production speeds, energy savings and moisture profile control in cross machine direction
Wet end application
- In optimum conditions, increasing the sheet temperature by every 10 ˚C will improve sheet dryness each time by approximately 1% (wire installation)
- Installations before the 1st press nip will yield dryness increases of up to 3% after the press section
- As a rule of thumb, 1% increase in dryness gives an increase of around 5% throughput
- Improvement of the de-watering process by zones, in cross machine (CD) direction, improving moisture profile control
Dry end application
- Improve and control gloss and smoothness, with an AccuSteam installed directly in front of a Calender Nip
- Improve and control sheet moisture and de-curling, with an AccuSteam installed in front of a winder or after a coater unit
- Improvement in smoothness of up to 20%
- Improvement in gloss of up to 15%
- Improved printability.